The following article will provide the step by step on how to change the settings in your Dental Manager to either keep or remove the patient information when sending a case through the 3Shape Design Service button or the Automate Integration and reimporting the case back into 3Shape Dental System.
Please follow the nest steps:
- Access your 3Shape Dental Manager.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Navigate to "Dental Manager" and click on “Third Party Applications.”
- Click on the 3Shape Design Service or 3Shape Automate Extension.
- Navigate to Settings and check or uncheck the “Remove patient Information” box.
- To keep the patient information when the order is reimported, UNCHECK the box.
- To remove the patient information when the order is reimported, CHECK the box.
Please email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with us for any further questions!