The following article will provide the step by step on how to change the settings in your Dental Manager to either keep or remove the patient information when sending a case through the FC button and reimporting the case back into 3Shape.
- Access your 3Shape Dental Manager.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on “Third Party Applications.”
- Click on the FullContour Account.
- Go to Settings.
- Check or uncheck the “Remove patient Information” box.
- To keep the patient information when the order is reimported, UNCHECK the box.
- To remove the patient information when the order is reimported, CHECK the box.