The new Standard Denture design indication by 3Shape Design Services brings a simplified workflow to streamline the level of communication when sending orders for denture design.
In this article, we will go over some important aspects of this offering.
Please access the following link if you would like to review further information about the Order Set up Process and Case Submission to the 3Shape Design Service Platform.
Turn Around Time
- 24 Business Hours.
- No rushes are available.
Design Guide Codes
Default Design Specifications
Current Teeth Libraries
This offering includes prosthetic libraries from the industry’s top denture makers.
- Default Library: Vertex (Posterior Anatomy options are available).
- Other Libraries Available: FAB and Nobilium.
Type of Scans Needed
** All of the scans need to have the VDO. **
Examples of how the scans should look like:
- FCDC Teeth and Base.
- Click Here to know how to import the 3Shape Design Service Denture DME into your 3Shape Software.
- Output Files: Try-in and Final.
- Output Format: STLs (for printing) and CAM5 files for milling.
- Important! If there is any mistake in the design or instructions not followed the customer can submit the case for a redesign and our design team will redesign the case without any extra charge.
Click here to Know How to submit a case for redesign on the 3Shape Design Service Platform
Supported Protocols for bite adjustments
You can access the links below to get further information regarding the different protocols.
Please email Customer Support at email@example.com or Chat with us for any further questions!