In this article, we will add new release information on features and updates that were made to the FullContour Platform
Releases for Feb - 2021:
New feature – Design Feedback! We're rolling out feedback options across to platform to allow users to provide feedback on the designs they've received. When a design is attached to an order you will see a thumbs up and a thumbs down on the platform. Feedback can be provided on the order details page, the redesign module, the review module, and the doctor approval app.
- Providing positive feedback is easy - simply click the thumbs up.
- Providing negative feedback prompts the user to select which categories of the design they were unhappy with. Each category could have multiple options. I.e. a category could be “Occlusion” and options could be “no occlusion” or “too hard”. If the order contains multiple items, feedback could be provided for each item i.e. different feedback for crown and abutment on the same order.
- Sending a case to redesign now prompts the user to select categories and options as if they are providing negative feedback. Typing free text is optional.
- Users can quickly send a case to redesign when providing negative feedback on the order details page, the review module, and the doctor approval app.
- If the case is redesigned the feedback is reset, and the user could provide new feedback on the new design.
- Warning: With this release, the user will not be able to change feedback after it has been submitted. In a future release, this will be changed to allow users to edit the provided feedback if needed.
Redesigned feature – Billing details! The billing details page has been redesigned to provide "at a glance" access to payment methods and billing contacts.