In this article, we will go over the steps required in order to send to Argen for manufacturing of your Splint Orders
Customers wanting to get set up with Argen Manufacturing for Splint fabrications must fill out the Argen Authorization form prior to sending the first order.
If Argen is already an existing Manufacturing option for your Lab, this does not give you the access to automatically send your Splint order.
Your Splint order will not be sent to Argen until the Authorization form is signed and sent to Argen.
Customers First Steps:
- Download and Fill out the Argen Authorization Form - (attached at the bottom of this article)
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- The subject of the email when sending the form to should be: Splint authorization Form
- Provide your Lab Name, Point of Contact, Location address, email, and best phone number
- Attach signed Argen Authorization Form
- FullContour will send the Authorization Form to Argen and Update your account when we receive the confirmation
What happens next?
- Once Argen receives your Onboard sheet, someone from their Team will reach out to your Lab and provide you with their DME.
- The DME holds Argen’s parameters needed for Printing.
- Argen will show you how to set up your splint order and export your zip
Submitting your Splint order:
- You will export your completed Splint order from 3Shape using Argen's DME
- Drag and drop your zip to the FullContour Portal
- Select your Indication: Argen Splint
- If “Argen Splint” is not available, please call FullContour at 602-688-4133 to update your account
- Select your Manufacturing Destination: Argen
Once all steps have been completed you are ready to send. Just click on the blue paper airplane to send. The turnaround time is 24 Hours!
(For complete instructions on sending a Splint order, please see article https://support.fullcontour.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055919572-Sending-a-Splint-Case-)
Please email Customer Support at support@fullcontour or Chat with us for any further questions!