In this article, we will go over the next steps to take after receiving your Denture Try-In
Try-In Fits Well:
- If the case is perfect, place the case into redesign, and request final files!
- The redesign will take up to 24 hrs, and then download the case for manufacturing.
Try-In Fits Well but VDO Is Off:
- Receive the adjusted try-in and bite registration from the Doctor.
- Download the file from the portal.
- Import the case into 3shape.
- Select copy and reuse cad design.
- It will generate a new file and then scan the changes onto that file and align the scan to our design.
- Send the adjusted try-in back to the FullContour portal indicating the changes.
Try-In Doesn’t Fit Well:
(Loose, Short Borders, Etc.)
- Receive the new impressions inside of the try-in from the Doctor.
- Scan the impression and upload the case to the FullContour portal as a new case.
- Indicate the old Order ID # in the instructions, so the designers can use that case as a reference for any additional changes.
(If a new impression is taken it is an additional cost, as it will be design reset. Doctors should take their time with impression-taking)
Please email Customer Support at support@fullcontour or Chat with us for any further questions!