In this article, we will go over sending a Clear Aligner case to us for design.
For your Clear Aligner Treatment Plans, we will always need the Upper, Lower, and Bite scan STL, along with a completed Rx, and patient photos. It does not matter if we are treating only one arch, all THREE scans must be submitted. All files will be placed in one folder, and then compressed into a zipped folder. You will manually drag and drop the zipped folder to the FullContour Portal and begin filling out the order form.
If you do not have a generic Rx, please reach out to customer service and we would be more than happy to provide you with a clickable PDF Rx that you may save and share.
Instructions once your case is sent to the FullContour Platform:
- Indication - Clear Aligner Model
- As soon as you select this indication, the Turnaround time will auto-select to 72 hours, and the design requires approval box will automatically be checked
- Destination - In House or Integrated Manufacturer
- File Name - Patient first + last name or Pan number (whatever you type here will be seen on the base of your models)
- Arches - Select one or both
- Instructions - Any implants or crowns we need to know about?
- Modifiers - Built-in Rx (only needed if PDF Rx is not already in a zipped folder)
Note: If we do not have all THREE scans (mentioned above), completed Rx, or patient photos, our design team will place the case on HOLD.
Once all steps have been completed you are ready to send. Just click on the blue paper airplane to send. The turnaround time is 72 Hours!
Note: If you submit your order on a Friday, expect to get your case back by Tuesday or Wednesday. Depending on the time you submit your order will determine when it will begin processing. Our designers do not work weekends, and cases submitted late Friday do not begin processing until Monday.
Please email Customer Support at support@fullcontour or Chat with us for any further questions!