This short video clip demonstrates how an Exocad order is created then exported to be submitted for an Automate crown. *Please note that this process may be slightly different for customers since this video recording was using the demo version of Exocad. (I don't think the scans will need to be added to the folder at the end)
- Enter Order information (Name , Client)
- Select tooth number (Single posterior only)
- Select Material configuration (Anatomical crown)
- Select Material being used
- Click "OK"
- Navigate to "Scan mode" to select the option. (Two stone models in occlusion in this case)
- Click "Save"
- Under "Actions" select "Scan" in order to import scans
- After scans have been imported save and close *Demo dongle does not allow for saves so scans had to be dropped into the folder from desktop as demonstrated in video
- Select "Copy" check both boxes to copy all files (Copied to desktop)
- Drag and drop entire folder to Automate.