In this article, we will go over the error you may receive when importing your design back into Dental Manager; 'Unable to import the order" and how to resolve the issue.
If you get this error when importing to Dental Manager, it means that the case has been downloaded too many times from the 3Shape Design Service Platform.
When the case is downloaded too many times it will save the file(s) as copies of the main file, and they will have the same name on them with some extra numbers (depending on the number of downloads made) and will not allow the order to be imported.
Steps to fix this issue:
- On the computer, go to the folder with all the downloaded files.
- Delete all the files with the same name.
- Once they have been deleted, go to the 3Shape Design Service Platform again.
- Redownload the finished file, just one time.
- Go to your Dental Manager and try to reimport the case.
You should be able to import the case now without any errors.
Please email Customer Support at email@example.com or Chat with us for any further questions!