In this article, we will go over sending a Full-Arch Clear Aligner case to us for design.
For your Full-Arch Clear Aligner Treatment Plans, we will always need the following –
- Upper, Lower, and Bite scan STL
- Completed Rx
- Patient photos
- Panoramic Xray
It does not matter if we are treating only one arch, all THREE scans must be submitted. All files will be placed into one folder, and then compressed into a zipped folder. You will manually drag and drop the zipped folder to the FullContour Portal and begin filling out the order form.
If you do not have a generic Rx, please reach out to customer service and we would be more than happy to provide you with a clickable PDF Rx that you may save and share.
- Indication: Clear Aligner Model – Full-Arch
- As soon as you select this indication, the Turnaround time will auto-select to 72 hours, and the 'design requires approval' box will automatically be checked.
- File Name: Patient first + last name or Pan number
- Arches: Select one or both
- Instructions: Any implants or crowns we need to know about?
- Modifiers: Built-in Rx
- Only needed if PDF Rx is not already in a zipped folder
- Destination: In House or Integrated Manufacturer
- Blue Paper Plane: Send order
Note: If we do not have all THREE scans, completed Rx, Patient photos, or Xray, our design team will place the case on HOLD.
Note: If you submit your order on a Thursday or Friday, expect to get your case back the following week by Wednesday. Depending on the time you submit your order will determine when it begins processing. Our designers do not work weekends, and cases submitted late Friday do not begin processing until Monday.
Please email Customer Support at email@example.com or Chat with us for any further questions!