In this article, we will go over How to break down the Quality Images provided by Automate when reviewing your designed orders.
You will receive a total of 14 images to review each Nightguard order. I have provided the images below in the order you will view them.
A. Blue Arrow = Shows the path of Insertion
B. Green = Blockout added from Crevic Blockout parameters
- Ex) "Moderate" block out was chosen for this case. If a "heavy" or "very heavy" Blockout was selected, more "green" will be shown on the Image, giving the NG less "grip"
C. The LEFT-side upper images show where the opposing arch is making contact on the Nightguard and the LEFT-side lower image shows the blockout on the occlusal surface
- Blue Contact = Where the opposing arch is making contact with the NG
- Red Collisions = Strongest contact point when the bite is closed. The small indentations in the occlusal surface of the NG show how much the opposing arch is "pushing" into the NG
D. The upper/lower RIGHT-side images show how the scan was received by the customer
- Blue Contact = Where the opposing arch is making contact on the tooth surface on the initial scan
- Red Collisions = Strongest contact point when the bite is closed
E. The heat map shows the overall thickness of the Nightguard. The small white circle on the NG shows the minimum thickness value which was selected
- Orange/Yellow = Thinnest area of NG
- Green/Blue = Thickest area of NG
F. Specks of Pink = Retention. This will give the NG the extra "clamp" onto the dentition.
- The higher the value, the more pink will be seen on the QC image = the more "clamp" there will be
Please email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat with us for any further questions!