In this article, we will go over how to upload new files to a case.
If you have a case in which you need to add new initial scans, please follow these steps.
- Place your files in a folder
2. Then right-click, send to, Compressed zipped folder
3. Find the case you need to upload files to and click on the order ID to open the case
4. Click on the Initial Scans folder so it is highlighted, then you will see the box to the right
“Drop additional attachment files here”
5. You can simply drag and drop your zip file you need to add to the case to the
highlighted area to upload the files.
6. Please wait on the screen while the files upload.
7. Once uploaded, you will see the file under the initial scans folder.
8. Please click on the Actions Tab, and then you can either Release the Hold or send the case for a redesign.
9. The text box will populate, please enter the information needed and any instructions necessary in the text box and click Send to send the case back to the design team to proceed with the case.
If you have any additional questions, please email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chat or call us for further assistance!