In this article, we will be going over Design Guide Groups.
To create groups of codes that you can choose all at once when sending orders, you want to click on “Design Guide Groups.” You can create groups however it fits your needs; it can be Doctor, material, or design type specific.
1. Got to the “Location” tab, then “Design Profile” and then click on “Create New Group.”
2. Type in Your Group Name and click “Next.”
3. Select the design type you want to choose for the group from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on each category and add all the design guide codes that you want on the group.
You can use the search feature to find the design guide codes by name.
Note: You can add different Design Types if needed. Just click on a different design type and add the design guide codes.
Once done, click “Create.”
To view your groups, click on the title of the group.
You can use the Search Feature to look for groups by name.
You can edit the existing groups as well by clicking on the “Edit Groups” button.
- From here you can delete groups or add new codes or delete existing codes from a group as well.
- Once done, click on the “Save” button.
If you haven't set up your default preferences yes, please check this article: https://support.fullcontour.com/hc/en-us/articles/16938924579227-How-To-Manage-Your-Design-Preferences
If you haven't set up your Design Guide Codes yet, please check this article: https://support.fullcontour.com/hc/en-us/articles/16938775490587-How-To-Manage-Your-Design-Guide-Codes
If you have any additional questions, please email Customer Support at email@example.com or Chat or call us for further assistance!